Tension can be tough and it always seems to escalate right before a breakthrough. It makes sense if you think about it. If you were the enemy, and you knew God was about to bless someone’s socks off, strengthen their faith to new levels and display His glorious power, would you not do everything you could to prevent it?
Connection Point: You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, the set time, has come (Psalms 102:13 NKJV).
- In his message, Pastor Franklin says a shift will happen this year, and it is a shift of _________.
- In life, how can tension be a good thing?
- How many times did God forbid Paul from traveling into Asia?
- What do you think would have happened if Paul insisted to go into Asia?
- Why did Paul and Silas end up in Prison?
- In the Old Testament temple, what would the priest have to walk through to experience God’s glory?
Let your current tension serve as an encouragement to you! If you feel the pressure is surmounting and the tension seems unbearable, it’s a sure sign that you are getting closer to your set time of breakthrough!