Scripture References: Isaiah 59:19, Romans 8:28, Deuteronomy 7:9, Psalms 119:126, Isaiah 10:28, 1 Corinthians 10:13
Then the king of Egypt said to them, “Moses and Aaron, why do you take the people from their work? Get back to your labor.” And Pharaoh said, “Look, the people of the land are many now, and you make them rest from their labor!”
So the same day Pharaoh commanded the taskmasters of the people and their officers, saying, “You shall no longer give the people straw to make brick as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves. 8 And you shall lay on them the quota of bricks which they made before. You shall not reduce it. For they are idle; therefore they cry out, saying, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to our God.’ Let more work be laid on the men, that they may labor in it, and let them not regard false words” (Exodus 5:4-9 NKJV).
There is a valley we all experience from time to time called "unbearable.” There is bad…and there is another level beyond bad called ‘unbearable.’ But GOD is still GOD even in the ‘unbearable’ seasons of life and there is a way to be prepared for what to do when bad becomes unbearable.
Satan thinks that if he can keep you discouraged that you will give up. But when we turn back to GOD and call out to HIM with all that is within us...WE HOLD ON...and GOD shows up again.
Here are some things to consider when you feel like life is moving from bad to unbearable:
- Don’t delay. Start now by praising, showing gratitude and thanksgiving, and praying like never before. Why wait until the bad becomes unbearable?
- Unbearable isn’t always the work of Satan. Sometimes we need to face the unbearable so that we will truly turn to GOD.
- When you are in the unbearable season, if you will stay close to the Lord, He will give a specific WORD for your specific circumstance
- GOD has a purpose and a plan for your unbearable season! (Isaiah 59:19)
- GOD is still GOD and He is always faithful. (Deuteronomy 7:9)
- GOD will do what He does best…turn your Unbearable season and turn it into an amazing testimony of deliverance and His faithfulness! (Romans 8:28)
(1). Is there an unbearable place in your life that you are facing right now? What are you doing to invite GOD into that circumstance?
(2). Has God delivered you before? List and discuss great examples of GOD's deliverance through past unbearable places.
(3). What is Jesus doing to get your attention right now? What do you need to do to be in a place where you can hear from God about your situation(s)?
Take heart if things in your life have become unbearable. Unbearable is a sign that it's time for GOD to move, to work, and to act on your behalf. That unbearable place you are in now can bear amazing fruit to you later if you will just hang on and stay faithful. Keep praising. Keep worshiping. Keep believing. Some of the God’s best work and biggest turn-arounds happen right up against the gates of hell.