Temptation is real. Sometimes it comes when we least expect it and sometimes we walk right into it. The fact is, if you’re not watchful, temptation can cost you everything. In this message, Pastor Franklin points to five specific areas in your life where you need to “take heed” and W.A.T.C.H.
- Proverbs 18:21 says, “The tongue has the power of life and death”, How do you think our words affect our actions?
- Can you think of a time that having a positive attitude helped you make it through an unpleasant situation?
- In W.A.T.C.H., Pastor talks about the parable of the sower and the seed. Are there things in your life that could be “choking out” the seed?
- What are character traits you think should be synonymous with “Christian?”
- Do you have clear boundaries set that help you overcome temptations?
Sooner or later, the serpent will bite if the hedge is broken down … watch your temptations.
“If you dig a pit, you might fall in; if you break down a wall, a snake might bite you” (Ecclesiastes 10:8).
God has the answer for every mountain, every struggle, and every problem you will ever face. He is the great Provider and He is already at work to meet your needs. In this faith-building message, Four Ways God Will Provide for You, Jentezen Franklin will reveal promises from Scripture that you can stand on in your hour of need. You may be surprised at the sources God uses for your provision . . . but you will never doubt it. This message is available this month for your best gift of any amount!