The Monuments Men fought to protect the great treasures that were foundational to society. Even though the treasures may have been wrecked and barely standing, Monuments Men knew they were worth saving. Your family is your greatest treasure—guard it with all your might! The thief knows its value and comes from every angle to steal it away.
Fight for your family. Fight for what’s left. Be monument men and women in the Kingdom!
- What are two treasures Pastor Franklin points out that we have?
- What were the 3 tasks of the Monuments Men during World War II?
- Why do you think it’s important to preserve significant history from our past?
- Are there treasures you feel like you or your family have lost?
- How can we protect our families from the eroding values of the culture around us?
Even if all you see when you look around your life and your family is a wall full of holes—a war-torn wall full of hurts, regrets and things you should have done differently—you can rebuild!
“And ask for the old paths, where the good way is, And walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls” (Jeremiah 6:16 NKJV)
God has the answer for every mountain, every struggle, and every problem you will ever face. He is the great Provider and He is already at work to meet your needs. In this faith-building message, Four Ways God Will Provide for You, Jentezen Franklin will reveal promises from Scripture that you can stand on in your hour of need. You may be surprised at the sources God uses for your provision . . . but you will never doubt it. This message is available this month for your best gift of any amount!