Watch "Cave of Couples" and use this as a study guide on your own or with your small group.
Though it may be easy to nullify your marriage on paper, the hidden shockwaves continue to devastate those in its path. And much to many people’s surprise, the ripple effect stretches further than the two involved. Divorce wrecks.
He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6).
- What did God call Eve before she received her name?
- What is the number one need in a man’s life?
- Women multiply, incubate and _________ anything you give them.
- Why is the cave of Machpelah considered the 2nd most holy place in Judaism?
- How many generations made it back to the cave of couples?
- What is the effect on those around you when you make it to the cave of couples?
If you allow it, even as difficult as this season may be, God will use the storm to fortify your cave even further. Let your life and marriage be a testimony of His redemptive power. If the rain is beating down and you feel as if you can’t stand, grab the hand of the one you vowed your heart to, and head back to the strong walls of the cave.