Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
When it comes to a spiritual attack, it is crucial to recognize the warning signs. Take a look at some of the ways you can detect the devil trying to slither his way into your life:
- You have a loss of spiritual desire.
- You experience physical fatigue.
- You are under “lack attack.”
- You have a weakening prayer life.
- You feel overwhelmed and hopeless.
- Old habits and lifestyle begin to resurface in your life.
- You pull away from godly relationships.
If you are experiencing any of these in your life, watch out!
THINK ABOUT IT–
Name one instance in your life recently where you know without a doubt that you were under spiritual attack. What made you vulnerable?
PRAYER FOR TODAY—
Open my eyes to the hidden attacks of the enemy today. Help me to strengthen my walk of faith by inhaling the Word of God and exhaling with prayer. I make a new commitment today to spend time breathing You in. Amen.