Your Worth To God
November 21, 2014
God carefully planned and designed you before you were born. You were no accident. Long before you showed up on earth, God was thinking about you. You’re not the product of a moment. You are a child of eternity. You’re the result of the counsel of heaven and your worth to God is beyond measure.
- Describe the important of genealogy to the Jewish people.
- In this sermon, Pastor Franklin discusses thoroughbred racehorse breeding. How does this example apply to us spiritually?
- What benefits do we receive when we become part of the bloodline of Abraham through faith in Jesus?
- In this sermon, what does Pastor Franklin say about the power of partaking in communion?
- “You have value. You matter to God. You have been given a precious life. Don’t waste it!” In light of your worth to God, are there changes that you need to make in your life?
God designed you just the way He wanted you to be. Further, He loved you so much that He sent Jesus to shed the blood that would make a way for you to be adopted into God’s family. The blood of Jesus changes everything. It makes you free. It heals your body. It provides miracles. It makes you an overcomer.
Esphesians 1:4-5 (TLB): “Long ago, even before he made the world, God chose us to be his very own through what Christ would do for us; he decided then to make us holy in his eyes, without a single fault – we who stand before him covered with his love. His unchanging plan has always been to adopt us into his own family by sending Jesus Christ to die for us. And he did this because he wanted to!”