February 21, 2014
You are going to be tempted. We’re tempted to sin; to look where we shouldn’t look, listen when we shouldn’t listen. We’re tempted to cheat, lie, and steal. Temptation is real and it can cost you everything. That’s why this message W.A.T.C.H. is so important. Pastor Franklin teaches 5 areas in our lives where we need to take heed and be watchful of our lives.
- Proverbs 18:21 says, “The tongue has the power of life and death”, How do you think our words affect our actions?
- Can you think of a time that having a positive attitude helped you make it through an unpleasant situation?
- In W.A.T.C.H., Pastor talks about the parable of the sower and the seed. Are there things in your life that could be “choking out” the seed?
- What are character traits you think should be synonymous with “Christian?”
- Do you have clear boundaries set that help you overcome temptations?
Sooner or later, the serpent will bite if the hedge is broken down … watch your temptations.
“If you dig a pit, you might fall in; if you break down a wall, a snake might bite you” (Ecclesiastes 10:8).
Is your family built to last? Get Pastor Franklin’s new 3-disc set, Foundations: Faith & Family Values, and learn to put your values into action while bringing your family to faith!