Watch The World's Greatest Crime and use this as a study guide on your own, or with your small group.
There is an urgency attached to the Gospel. As believers, we hold the keys to eternity. We know The Truth that will set people free. We know that Jesus is the ONLY way to eternal salvation. Romans 10:14 says, "how can they believe in Him if they have never heard about Him?" It’s our job to share the Gospel. It’s our job to proclaim the Good News. When we stay quiet, we are like the one who doesn't “hold back those stumbling to the slaughter” (Proverbs 24 :11). Our silence is the greatest crime we could ever commit. And it’s one for which we will be held responsible.
But how shall they ask him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? Romans 10:14 TLB
- What is the crime of forbearing?
- How many souls die per day saying they do not know Christ?
- What is the number one responsibility of the church?
- What was Jesus’ prayer request?
- Why is not enough to have once hungered after saving souls?
- What was the primary job of the watchmen on the walls?
- Who in the church is called to evangelize?
It may feel a bit out of your comfort zone, but this week, ask the Lord to reveal to you who needs to encounter His love. You may very well have unbelievers in your direct circle of influence. Start there.