God has a place for you. Where God guides, He provides. He will bless you in the place He sends you. “I will command the Raven to feed you.” Even in the middle of a famine God will bless you if you are WHERE he wants you to be.
- God is your source.
- Do not depend on a contract or an old path.
- Don’t be married to a memory or anchored to a method.
- Do you ask the Lord to give you the right words, the right actions, the right decisions BEFORE you start your process? Or, do you just go for it and ask for help when things start to go wrong?
- When things go right, do you take a moment and thank God for His role?
- God may change your direction even in mid-life. He commanded the widow woman to feed you THERE. And ONLY there. Go anywhere else and there will be no provision.
- Do finances control your decisions about what you believe God wants you to do? OR, do you say, your will be done Lord, even if it isn’t the best financial decision?
- God wants to give new wine. Sometimes God calls you to “break the plow” so the old method will not provide for you. He may be giving you a brand new wine skin for the new wine.
- Could it be that you can’t see what comes next because it hasn’t been done or done that way before?
- Are you open to God showing you something He hasn’t shown anyone else?
- You must stay in relationship to receive the blessings God has for you. Where you go to church matters. When you are in the right church the blessings God has for you will be coming down on you IN THAT PLACE. Right place matters.
- How important is the right church to you?
- Should you take a new job in a different place if you have a wonderful church right where you are?
- How much weight should the right church carry when making a geographical decision?
- Sometimes there are parts of you that need to die. To live is Christ and to die is gain. If the insults of others still affect you then you are not dead to self. Be dead to self and alive in Christ.
- How do you handle criticism or even false accusation?
- Do you rest and trust in Jesus for the truth and vindication or do you take matters in your own hands?
- When things go wrong or others are unkind to you do you worry or do you worship?
Why would you want to miss out on all God has for you? Commit to being in the right place every week…God’s house. Sometimes the people God sends to bless you are found in the places you are supposed to be. God has a place of blessing and delivery for you.