The Power of the Precious - Special
April 26, 2019
The power of the precious is ignited in our lives when we are willing to let go of what’s in our hands and put it in God’s hands. When we are willing to sow the precious seed, God introduces us to miracles and the dimension of the doubtless.
They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
He that goeth forth and weepeth,
bearing precious seed,
shall doubtless come again with rejoicing,
bringing his sheaves with him (Psalms 126:5-6 KJV).
1. God Promises in Psalms 126:5-6 that when we sow precious seed, we will reap a doubtless harvest
2. Seed becomes precious when it leaves our hands—when we send it forth
3. When we release the precious, we’re introduced to the miraculous
4. God has a right to ask for your precious because He gave His precious Son on the cross
5. The world sees giving as waste, but God sees it as worship
1. What is the difference between seed and precious seed?
2. What happens when we release the precious?
3. What does it mean to have doubtless faith?
4. What are some biblical examples of God blessing a precious seed?
5. What was the precious God gave to you and me?
Remember, Judas thought it was a waste when the woman poured the content of her Alabaster Box on Jesus’ feet. It was precious oil worth a year’s wages. How hard had the woman worked to earn it? How much had she sacrificed to save it? And then she emptied every last drop to wash the feet of Jesus. The world may look upon your giving, your willingness to “let it go,” as waste … but God says, “No, that’s worship!”