The Hand of The Lord
May 24, 2015
We are deep believers in the power of laying on of hands. Twice a year we gather as a church and lay hands on our entire congregation. It is a precedent set by God Himself and we have seen how powerful it is! Barren women have been able to conceive, cancer has left bodies and financial breakthrough has come. What are you facing today? The Scriptures are powerful in their instruction concerning laying on of hands. Pray with other believers, laying your hands on one another and trust God to move through His word.
- What is a Tefilin and what does it contain?
- What significant doctrine is included in Hebrews?
- In Habakuk 3, what was hiding in God’s hands?
- Complete this sentence: “By the _______________ of the apostles many signs and wonders were done.”
- What does it mean to have the Moses generation lay hands on the Joshua generation?
- Scripturally, what happens when we lay hands on another and pray?
The laying on of hands is powerful! Already, we are receiving testimonies from around the world of prayers being answered, miracles being performed in the lives of those practicing this doctrine! We are believing that this year will be one of increase for you and your family. May we never forget that the God who created the universe lives within us. He is able to do immeasurably more than we could ever ask for, think of or imagine!
The LORD shall increase you more and more, you and your children. – Psalms 115:14