Are you a spectator or a real fan? There are many things in life we enjoy from a distance. We’re happy spectators who enjoy a convenient, entertaining event. But when it comes to our faith, we’ve got to be more than that. In this message you’ll learn, as a believer, what it takes to be a Real Fan!
- Real fans endure any kind of weather. What circumstances, hurts, or excuses have you allowed to hinder your relationship with God and your involvement in your church community?
- Real fans never miss a game. What gets between you & your time of worship? How often do you allow things in your schedule to come before church and your time with God?
- Real fans pay. Explain why you think it is important to cheerfully give your tithe and offerings?
- Real fans memorize the statistics. Why do you think it is important to memorize Scripture?
- Real fans are vocal. What kind of noise are you making for the Lord?
Real enthusiasm is fueled by passion and fervor. As believers, it’s time to move from being an indifferent spectator to a true, enthusiastic fan!
“Oh, clap your hands, all you peoples! Shout to God with the voice of triumph!” —Psalm 47:1 (NKJV).
Our faith shapes our life. Get Pastor Franklin’s new 2-disc set, Faith That Shapes Your Life, which includes his messages, “You Can’t Fake It; You’ve Got to Faith It” and “God’s Four Impossibilities,” and be inspired to cultivate a closer, more intimate relationship with God.