You can’t give up on your dreams because of someone else’s opinion. You can’t stop working for the harvest God has promised you because other people have doubt and unbelief. You can’t throw in the towel because the enemy throws in a few obstacles. The enemy would leave you alone if he thought there was no substance to your dream.
Connection Point: “But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day …” (Genesis 50:20 NKJV).
- In this message, Pastor Franklin says dreams have a process. What are the three stages a dream goes through?
- Before your dream comes to pass, you may go through a season where you feel you’ve lost God’s favor. What happened to Joseph that was symbolic of this?
- You may also experience a dry season, where it feels like everything in your life has dried up. What did Joseph experience that was symbolic of this?
- Why did Joseph’s brothers turn against him? (Genesis 37)
- Joseph’s dream was connected to the harvest. What is your dream and how is it connected to God’s harvest?
God has a day for your dream to come about. He wrote that day before you faced one hardship, one roadblock. And when that day comes, you’ll be better prepared for it because of what you’ve been through. They may have meant to stop you, to discourage you, to keep you from succeeding. But God meant it for good!