January 27, 2017
If you are standing at a crossroads and you feel there is no way out—there is! As long as you have breath, there is hope. God doesn’t want you to wait until you have your life together. God wants to take you as you are right now, and lead you onto the right path.
“Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool." Isaiah 1:18
- What's keeping you from fully surrendering to Christ?
- What tool do we have to defeat the enemy according to Revelation 12:11?
- Even if we give up, God will _________ give up.
- Romans 10:13 says, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be __________."
- Romans 8 tells us nothing can seperate us from the love of God. Is there something you feel has been keeping you from His love?
God will take you just the way you are. God is not the one who condemns you—He is the one who justifies you. God will not hold you at a distance because of your present or past choices; rather, He stands with open arms to forgive, redeem, restore and renew! It’s time for YOUR new beginning.
Sign in or create a account to participate in this discussion.Sign in
I just watch the piece on TBN about New Beggings and seeking 300 persons to give $1,000. The program was moving. I was somewhat turned off at the end when pictures/video of the facilities and people were shown. I was nearly shocked to see now persons of color. Are minorities sought out to participate?