February 28, 2014
The Monuments Men protected the future by preserving the past. They knew there was great value in the treasures that had stood the test of time. You too have treasures to protect: your family and your walk with God. Even if it’s in shambles right now, there’s a foundation there to build on. Fight for what’s left. Let’s be monument men and women and protect the treasure that is our family.
- What are two treasures Pastor Franklin points out that we have?
- What were the 3 tasks of the Monuments Men during World War II?
- Why do you think it’s important to preserve significant history from our past?
- Are there treasures you feel like you or your family have lost?
- How can we protect our families from the eroding values of the culture around us?
Even if all you see when you look around your life and your family is a wall full of holes—a war-torn wall full of hurts, regrets and things you should have done differently—you can rebuild!
“And ask for the old paths, where the good way is, And walk in it; Then you will find rest for your souls” (Jeremiah 6:16 NKJV)
Is your family built to last? Get Pastor Franklin’s new 3-disc set, Foundations: Faith & Family Values, and learn to put your values into action while bringing your family to faith!