Make Up Your Mind to Pray
September 23, 2016
We are in this world, but we are not of this world. No matter what you may see going on around you, close your eyes and listen with your heart. Therein lies the greater truth for we walk by faith, not by sight.
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 1 John 5:14
- What time do we often see Jesus withdrawing to pray? Why is this significant?
- How should we "see" prayer in our lives?
- Where did Jesus often pray? Why is important to have a specific place?
- Why is praying out loud necessary?
- Who did Jesus often pray with?
- Who in your life can you "prayer band?"
There is power in prayer. Set a time, pick a place and raise your voice to the King of Kings. Whatever it is you are facing, you have the power, in faith, through prayer, to provoke God and His angels to move on your behalf.