God’s Hand on Our House
August 10, 2018
When we invite God to cover our efforts with His anointing, we cannot fail! It is impossible! He is the Difference Maker. He is the Sustaining One. The Fulfiller. The Promoter. The Comforter. The Healer. Our ever present help in times of need.
Then Jesus went to work on his disciples. “Anyone who intends to come with me has to let me lead. You’re not in the driver’s seat; I am. Don’t run from suffering; embrace it. Follow me and I’ll show you how. Self-help is no help at all. Self-sacrifice is the way, my way, to finding yourself, your true self. What kind of deal is it to get everything you want but lose yourself? What could you ever trade your soul for?” —Matthew 16:24-26 MSG
- What does “the cubit of a man,” mean?
- Define the Hebrew word Ammah.
- How fast is knowledge doubling in our current century?
- What is the significance of man being “six” cubits? What does 6 represent?
- What did God instruct Ezekiel to add to the temple measurements? Why is this significant?
- What do we need if we want successful marriages, family and children?
- How tall was Goliath? How many fingers did he have? Toes? What about David? What does this tell us?
Whatever is in front of you this week, be conscious of inviting His presence in. Whether it is a boardroom, a library, a corner office or a theme park, He will be faithful to meet you there if you are mindful of Him.