You remember the Garden of Gethsemane. It where Jesus prayed, “Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me” (Luke 22:42). But do you recall that he prayed in such agony, his sweat turned to blood? It’s in our nature to question the circumstances in our lives, to ask why. But how do we get to the point of trusting God enough to say, “nevertheless, not my will but Yours be done.”
- In order to have an effective prayer life, what two components are needed?
- Where did the blood of atonement first fall?
- In regards to Angels, what is the greatest tragedy of not praying?
- The measure of your trial is in direct reflection of God’s ___________ in your life.
- When will the answers to our prayers most likely come?
- Where is the safest place in the world for you to be?
What are you questioning? Are you in search of your life’s calling? Do you need direction in a day-to-day decision? Are you struggling with your situation? Let me assure you of this, He cares and wants to be a part of the process. Find a place today, make time and talk with him. Then get ready! Nothing in this world will bring you more peace, joy or fulfillment. I am humbled to be a living testament of this. He sure is faithful!
A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps. Proverbs 16:9 (NKJV)