God longs for us to initiate conversation with Him regarding the things that weigh heavy on us. Matthew 11:28 reminds us we are able to come to Him and He will give us rest and lighten our loads. If it is big enough to worry about, I assure you, it is big enough to pray about. Moreover, God loves when we converse specifically, talking to Him about the details of our prayers.
I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lends; And his descendants are blessed.
Psalms 37:25-26 (NKJV)
- We can become prisoners to our own _______________.
- What does "breakthrough" mean?
- What types of breakthroughs can we seek?
- What is the opposite of a breakthrough?
- What are seasons of pain?
- What is a prerequisite to any breakthrough?
- The valley of trouble became the valley of ________________.
This year, as we embark on these 21 days of setting ourselves to seek the presence of the Lord, I pray you would take God at His word. He who has promised is indeed faithful. Pray specific prayers, and watch for specific breakthroughs. Your valley of trouble can, and very well may become your valley of victory--all it takes is a conversation.