There are two distinctively different definitions for alignment—both have significant spiritual implications. First of all, alignment refers to arrangement in a straight line, or in correct position. Secondly, alignment refers to a position of agreement or alliance. If you want to be in the correct position to receive favor and blessing from the Lord, you have to align your priorities with God’s word!
Connection Point: “Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it” (Malachi 3:10 NIV).
- The Christian life is not me first; it’s _________________ first.
- What does it mean if you want something more than God’s kingdom?
- What is a sign that you are out of spiritual alignment?
- In Matthew 12, who is the “strong man”?
- Who are we commanded to love, and in what order?
- It’s never the Giants that keep us out of the Promised Land. It is the ___________ _____________ that do.
Keeping your car aligned makes life easier, keeping your spirit aligned makes life meaningful. How about you? Are there some areas you need to reprioritize? Maybe a spiritual alignment is what you need. It is not about being perfect and following a set of rules, it’s about changing from the inside out! It’s about seeing Him open the windows of heaven and pouring out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it!