Fasting is about turning all that you are, everything you have, toward God and emptying yourself so He can fill you up. We can’t get complete victory if we’re not completely His. Jesus came “that He might destroy the works of the devil” (1 John 3:8). He came to bring complete victory, not partial victory. These questions will help you discuss some key points from Pastor’s message, Fasting for Complete Victory.
- Do you “strike the three arrows” of praying, fasting and giving?
- Is there an area or issue in your life that you can’t quite seem to get complete victory over?
- In 2 Kings 2, we see that before Elisha could take up Elijah’s mantle (put on the double portion anointing) he had to take some things off. Are there things you need to take off during this fast in order to put on more of God?
- How can you apply the “hands on hands” concept in your life?
- If you’re going to fast with purpose and intention, you need to make up your mind ahead of time. What is your fasting plan?
Would you like to see complete victory in your family? In your finances? In personal issues and circumstances? God knows how to give His people complete victory over the flesh, the world, and the enemy … over our body, soul, and spirit. Remember when you are fasting, you are not standing alone!
“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” Matthew 6:33
What is Mache Mirak? Find out here www.jentezenfranklin.org/foodforlife/