Choosing to Grow up
November 11, 2016
Satan would love nothing more than to stunt your spiritual growth by clipping your roots in times of trial. But he doesn’t get to decide that! Everything he means for evil, God can (and will) turn to our good! Whatever it is you are facing, decide today to trust that He who began the good work is faithful to complete it. Grow!
"Once more a remnant of the kingdom of Judah will take root below and bear fruit above." Isaiah 37:31
What are the purposes of stem cells in our body?
- Why can two people hear the same message and one experiences life change, and the other walks away unchanged?
- What do we need to remind ourselves in times of trial?
- What determines what shows “above the ground?”
- How is a bonsai tree created?
- What are the two markers of a great person?
Whatever it is you are facing, decide today to trust that He who began the good work is faithful to complete it. Grow! He who is within you is greater than he that is in the world! Be intentional about praising the Lord, even through the trials. And reject bitterness, envy, and wrath from taking root in your heart. Rather root yourself in love, in joy, in peace . . . in Him!