February 07, 2014
Living the full and abundant life God promised begins with setting strong and secure boundaries. If you want to see change in your marriage, in your children, in the way people see you … set some boundaries. In Building Boundaries, you’ll learn how establishing personal, traditional and core values are less about rules and more about an eternal relationship with Christ.
- How are you building boundaries for you and your family?
- What are the signs that you’re crossing the boundaries into sinful behavior?
- Have you experienced a change in values as your relationship with Christ has grown?
- The primary purpose in the boundary Moses built around the mountain was protection for the people. What are some boundaries we can set to protect us from sin and temptation?
- What’s the difference between personal, traditional and core values?
While some things are just personal convictions and others are traditional values, God is inviting us to share in what He treasures most – a relationship with Him. Setting boundaries based on our faith guides us to a closer relationship with Him.
“As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”—Joshua 24:15
The Gift is in YOU, Pastor Franklin’s new coffee table book, is full of inspiration and encouragement for meeting life head-on every day. Add a copy to your home or office!