God is looking for worshipers. God created you to worship. Worship puts life in the proper perspective. It helps us see who we are in relation to who God is. Worship can change your circumstances. Worship can break every chain that keeps you bound. Worship can bring a breakthrough into your life.
- In what ways does our society discourage people from worshipping Jesus?
- What would you tell someone who felt that they couldn’t worship because of guilt from past sins?
- Explain what John Gray means when he says, “When Jesus comes, everything He is comes with it.”
- Summarize the story of the man with the unclean spirit found in Mark chapter 5.
- What happened after the man possessed by unclean spirits worshipped Jesus?
- What areas in your life could be impacted by breakthrough worship?
We are in a battle and there is an enemy out to destroy us. Worship is how we invite God to fight our battles for us. When we choose to turn our eyes on the majesty of Jesus and worship Him with our whole hearts, power is released into our lives and we experience breakthrough. Whatever is going on in your life . . . now is the right time for breakthrough worship.
John 4:23 (NASB): “But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.”