Arise and Shine – A Spirit of Excellence
July 26, 2015
The world responds to excellence. When someone has been successful, we turn our ear to what they have to say. From businessmen to athletes, performers to educators, craftsmen to healthcare professionals—when you’re excellent at what you do, people want to know your secret. When you stand up and stand out, you get to speak loud! And people will listen to what you have to say.
- What must we do if we want to influence people? Why?
- What was the common denominator of those in the bible that influenced their generation the greatest?
- What opened the door for David to have such influence?
- Daniel took a stand by not eating the King’s food and was found to be brighter than the King’s men. What point did this make to the King?
- Who are people of authority drawn to? Why is this important?
When God sent His one and only son He was spotless. Without blemish. If God sent us His best, it is only appropriate that we present back to Him our best. Whatever He has placed in your hands, pursue it with excellence! When you do so, doors you could never have imagined will open, and you will gain favor with men and influence for the Kingdom!
Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising (Isaiah 60:1-3 NKJV).